Developing Fomapan 100 in Rodinal
This is the short version of my film development technique. In the tank here I have three rolls of Foma Fomapan 100. Two of them are 120 and one is 35mm.
Here I mixed my Rodinal at 1+50 so with my three reels I made up 1500ml of developer.
My recipe for this was.
- Pre-soak in water for 5mins
- Rodinal 1+50
- Gentle inversions for 1 min (about 30).
- 5 x gentle inversion at each min
- Stop bath for 1 min
- Ilford Rapid fixer for 5 minutes
- Final rise for 10 minutes
- Photo-flo bath for 30 seconds
And here is a few shots using this developer and film.