February 24, 2016 / Aware of the Void

That’s all Folks

Our time in the Far East has finally come to an end. For us it has been an epic adventure that saw us climb peaks, wander through a rain forest, visit temples, get to know a country and its people. There was so many highlights and I fulfilled so many things that I had only ever dreamed about.

My blog will return to its normal infrequent self and my life will seem less interesting for a while but the grammar  and spelling should improve as I spend more time considering my words.

I will have my final thoughts on Sri Lanka in a few weeks when I have digested the experience – it’s already starting to blur.

Today was spent at the beach and relaxing back at the villa. It was mostly a day of snap shots so here is just a selection. I’ve to leave this place at 3 am to get to the airport for my flight so good bye from Sri Lanka thanks for playing along.

1. Moni / Feb 24 2016 4:30 pm

I have to admit: I’m kind of sad your vacation in paradise is ending. I’ve looked forward to your daily posts from this beautiful place. Thanks for taking the time out to post and share. You’ve inspired me to do the same when I go to BCN. πŸ™‚ safe travels to you & Lo as you head home!

• Aware of the Void / Feb 24 2016 4:43 pm

Thanks Moni, looking forward to BCN already

• Moni / Feb 24 2016 5:02 pm

I’m looking forward to hearing about all of your Sri Lankan adventures in person over a beer! πŸ™‚

• Aware of the Void / Feb 24 2016 10:21 pm

That sounds like a good plan and of course if my film has not melted there should be some shots for the obscura blog πŸ™‚

2. Suvi / Feb 24 2016 6:36 pm

Sri Lanka looks so fabulous, your pictures are lovely. Isn’t it funny how after a few days it feels like the holiday was months ago? It’s nice you will have these posts to go back to though πŸ™‚

• Aware of the Void / Feb 24 2016 10:22 pm

Yeah it’s kinda why I tried to post daily. I took notes in my diary for the India trip last year but they are harder to revisit πŸ˜€